I love that the cooler weather is finally here, and we can cozy up with a good book, maybe even a fire in the fireplace, with the fall playlist on in the background. It’s one of my favorite times of year and the Gifts With Purchase for October from Young Living are the icing on the pumpkin roll. They are beautiful and I just want you to see them right now, so let’s take a look and talk about them!
Here is the full breakdown of the US October 2021 Gifts With Purchase:
Cinnamon Bark 5-ml
Cinnamon Bark 5-ml
Cinnamon Bark 5-ml
Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea*
YL Foundation Mug*
Cinnamon Bark 5-ml
*Remember, in order to get the Subscribe to Save Exclusive Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea, YL Foundation Mug, and Nutmeg Vitality, you have to be enrolled in the Loyalty Rewards program (formerly known as Essential Rewards) and/or have a Subscription order that meets the PV requirements for those items. The extra bonus of meeting all these PV amounts with your S2S order is that you get even more Loyalty Points to spend later!
Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea (Bonus Subscribe to Save 400 PV tier)
Hey tea lovers, check. this. out! This is such a treat. Snuggle up with a warm cup and relax by the fire this fall with a good book or watching your favorite fall movie. Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea is so good on its own, and it might even taste a little better in that Young Living Foundation Mug! I know some people even like adding a little splash of their favorite creamer and a little honey or maple syrup to make a warm and cozy chai! Plus, you’ll want to look up the benefits of Turmeric. 🙂 On top of that, YL is donating $1 to the Foundation for every 400 PV+ order!
- Brighten your morning. Pour yourself a cup of cozy first thing in the morning and enjoy the benefits of warm, comforting Spiced Turmeric.
- Kick back and relax. After a long day of overcast weather, settle into the evening with a dash of delish by pouring a mug of this spiced wonder.
YL Foundation Mug (Bonus Subscribe to Save 400 PV tier)
- Make something memorable. Mix up some low-sugar hot chocolate with some Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil for a healthy treat. Pour your delightful blend into your new Young Living Foundation mug to feel good about what you’re drinking—and what you’re drinking it from!
- Celebrate your community. Sip and smile knowing you are supporting the Young Living Foundation and the good it does in your community and communities around the world as you sip!
ImmuPro (300 PV tier)
If we’re gonna stay well during the change of season and cooler weather, our bodies need time to recover. Especially if stress is high, because stress is already giving your immune system a beating. ImmuPro during seasons of stress and lack of sleep is a one two punch to fight the bad and let the good happen. With powdered wolfberry, reishi mushroom, maitake (hen of the woods) mushroom, and minerals like zinc copper and selenium – this is a powerhouse of a chewable. You can split it into halves or quarters and give it to your kiddos! Melatonin is highly recommended during times when sleep is hard to come by and stress is high. If you’re working through that, take a few Immupro before bed and let your body heal!
- Amp up antioxidants. Support your body with an extra boost of antioxidants with this chewable, healthy tablet.
- Update evening routines. Take 1–2 ImmuPro chewable tablets in the evening as you prep for a healthy night’s sleep.
Patchouli 5-ml (250 PV tier)
Okay, if you don’t have Patchouli you’re missing out, and you’re in for a real treat this month. It’s incredible for your skin, and it’s good for relaxation and sleep. Add a drop to your favorite YL moisturizer at night and it’s going to work wonders with those fine lines. When it’s bedtime, a drop on the back of the neck helps knock me right out. Plus, I love to diffuse this with some Orange and Frankincense! Patchouli isn’t just your distant aunt’s favorite aroma anymore. 😉 Where Patchouli is really underrated though is for emotions. Having some feelings of jealousy? Obsession? Insecurities? You need some Patchouli in your life. It allows for these feelings to cycle through and go away while at the same time promoting clarity in the mind. Try it. You’re going to love it.
- Warm up indoor workouts. Cold weather got you indoors? Diffuse Patchouli oil to add a comforting atmosphere to a calming yoga session or as you stretch before bed.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. With cold weather coming in, skin can get drier and drier. Add a drop or two of Patchouli oil to your favorite face lotion for extra moisture your skin will love.
Cinnamon Bark 5-ml (190 PV tier)
Cinnamon Bark, one of the growing number of oils from YL that has a regular and Vitality version (both the same oil, by the way), it helps support our circulatory, cardiovascular, and digestive systems, as well as helping curb cravings and keeping us even. On top of that, the sweet, spicy aroma is like a fall treat in the air and when you add the Vitality oil to some of your fall baking!! This is a fan favorite for a reason.
- Unwind and relax. Mix 3 drops of Cinnamon Bark oil with some V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a warming foot massage. Then put on a pair of warm socks to keep your feet cozy and moisturized!
- Spice it up. Make a room spray by filling a spray bottle with 3 ounces of water and 4 drops of Thieves essential oil blend, which features Cinnamon Bark as a main ingredient.
Clove 5-ml (190 PV tier)
When you think of Clove, I bet antioxidants aren’t the first thing that comes to mind, but it is the most concentrated antioxidant for oils! Antioxidants help our immune system and help our bodies stay well. It comes in a Vitality oil too so we know the internal benefits are amazing. Did you know it’s been used for a very long time in dentistry as a numbing agent plus lots of mommas have diluted it and used it over the years for teething babies (1 tsp of olive oil + 1 drop of Clove, sometimes adding a couple drops of Copaiba). It’s fascinating seeing how these oils have been used for centuries! On top of that, in the diffuser or as part of a chest and neck rub (diluted if using it topically, because Clove is a hotter oil), it helps encourage sleep and stimulate dreams while adding feelings of comfort and protection. Perfect for a good night’s sleep in the fall.
- Spice up a soak. After a day of outdoor adventure, draw up a warm bath, dilute drops of Clove oil in the tub, and allow yourself to sit back and soak up all the Clove essential oil benefits.
- Feel forest fresh. Add 3–4 drops of Clove to a glass spray bottle to bring in a warm, woodsy scent that simply sings of the outdoors.
Nutmeg 5-ml (Bonus Subscribe to Save 190 PV tier)
Nutmeg, as a vitality oil, is an adrenal support powerhouse! Around the holidays our adrenals can get taxed with later evenings, more sugar in the diet and added stress; if you place a drop under your tongue or swab a drop in the inside of your cheek, you will definitely appreciate the effects. It helps give you added energy during the day and it supports the production of melatonin – the sleep hormone! Good sleep = a well supported immune system. On top of that, just a drop or two of Nutmeg in your fall diffuser blends will make them even more cozy and relaxing.
- Freshen up fall. Make a homey linen spray by combining a few drops of Nutmeg, Clove, and Bergamot in a spray bottle filled with 2 cups of water. This cozy scent will make guests feel right at home!
- Work in bliss. Refresh your home office with a diffuser blend of Nutmeg and Eucalyptus Radiata for a spicy-fresh scent that will help your upcoming meeting be a little brighter.
Free Shipping (100 PV tier)
As free as free can be. 🙂
- Treat yourself. Stock up on fall-time favorites and let us cover the cost of your deliveries.
- Get fall-tastic savings. Reach our 100 PV tier and we’ll ship your order for free.
Our good friend Annie Hauser has some GREAT fall diffuser blend ideas for us. Thank you for these, Annie!
“Give me all the yummy fall diffuser blends with this oil. No scented candles needed for fall when you have your diffuser and some oils. Here are some fall diffuser blend ideas with Cinnamon Bark:
-1 drop Clove
– 3 drops Cinnamon Bark
– 4 drops Tangerine
– 5 drops Stress Away
– 3 drops Cinnamon Bark
– 5 drops Cinnamon bark
– 1 drop Clove
– 1 drop Nutmeg
Seriously, you will probably hug your diffuser after trying these. Fall is the best. I can’t believe that we get ImmuPro for FREE! If you are having any trouble sleeping, you need it in your life.
Did you know that every Thursday (with a few exceptions), Young Living brings products back in stock? Like clockwork. Thursday mornings, 10am MT, if you look in the “What’s New?” section of the website, you’ll see the most recent back in stocks and some previous ones as well! For instance, the CBD Calm Roll-On just came back in stock this past Thursday, along with others like the supplement FemiGen, Prostate Health, and more! So if you want to see what’s back, set a reminder for every Thursday at 10am MT and you’ll see what great oils and products have come back.
Now, as always, I am here to answer any questions you might have, but I want to make sure you also get your questions answered about the new website, the way everything works, and any questions you might have about new (or old) products. Send me your questions and we can schedule a time to talk about it! I love helping if I can, so just let me know what you need.
If you want any more fall diffuser recipes like the ones in the promo writeup, let me know! Also, Pinterest is your best friend for that because there are so many exciting options during fall that help calm, help us feel well and protected, and smell absolutely divine. So let me know if you have any questions and I hope you have the best first full month of fall!!